Hybrid Vinyl Flooring
Hybrid Vinyl Flooring
Sometimes we really do get the best of both worlds and what we want all in one. It is often the case for homeowners that they must choose between one product or another, particularly when it comes to their floors. However, since hybrid flooring has become available to the market, this has solved a conundrum for many families. With this type of flooring, you get the best parts of the vinyl and laminate flooring solutions all in one, which makes for an incredibly attractive and superior product that will look great in any space.
Hybrid Flooring Clearance Sale in Victoria
Things get even better for Australian consumers that opt to shop here at Timber Flooring Clearance Centre. Not only have we got this wonderful option available for you to buy but given that we mostly stock end of the line, discontinued and one-off products, it means you can buy them for a whole lot less than is possible elsewhere. Of course, we also offer a fantastic selection of current lines that we order direct from the supplier if that’s what you prefer.
Our goal is to make high-quality flooring solutions available to our customers by buying at discounted rates and passing our savings on to you. So, you can rest assured that you’ll always get modern, on-trend flooring without the high-end price tag!
What You Can Expect from Hybrid Vinyl Flooring
We are big fans of hybrid vinyl flooring here at Timber Flooring Clearance Centre. There are so many wonderful attributes attached that it is hard to know where to start, but let’s get the basics down first and take it from there.
First off, hybrid vinyl is a seriously durable flooring choice with planks that are stain, dent, scratch and UV resistant, which means that once they are down, you don’t have to worry about pets or kids skidding across them.
The fact that they are waterproof makes them ideal for use in the kitchen, bathroom or in the laundry. Moisture is not retained and that’s good news for those that like to run a hygienic home. Less damp equals less mould and the possibility of the wood being compromised.
Hybrid laminate flooring is very easy to install, since the tongue and groove click locking system is used, which means that you won’t have to hire a professional to install them if you are handy around the house. What’s more, they are not difficult to keep clean, so they will continue to look fantastic and bring the traditional hardwood look to your space for years to come.
The Best for Less
Here at Timber Flooring Clearance Centre, we are open 7 days a week so that you can drop in and try out our walk on displays at a time that best suits you. What’s more, once you pay a 20% deposit we will store your products until you are ready to accept delivery. We serve all of Australia, so regardless of where you are, you too can get the best flooring options for less.
Our friendly and knowledgeable customer support team and experts are always around to help, so feel free to get in touch or ask for assistance in-store. The bottom line is this, if you want the exceptional hybrid flooring options at amazing prices, guaranteed, then TFCC are your one-stop shop, and we are looking forward to furnishing you with your new floor.
TFCC provide an amazing range of timber flooring options with a timber floor showroom located in Melbourne. Shop online for all your floating laminate flooring, waterproof flooring, hybrid flooring and more. We also offer a fantastic range of flooring samples online.
Affordable Hybrid Flooring
Timber Flooring Clearance Centre has been providing Australian customers with high-quality flooring services for nearly twenty years—and some of our team members have many more years of flooring experience on top of that! With a huge range of options available, and at very affordable prices, we can help you out with just about any of your flooring and hybrid flooring needs without breaking your budget.
We not only sell flooring, but our highly knowledgeable team members can advise you on what will work best for your needs. We can also deliver your flooring, with fast and easy delivery services on offer.
What is Hybrid Flooring?
Hybrid flooring is a great option for those looking for incredibly durable and long-lasting flooring to install in their home. It combines the best parts of vinyl and laminate flooring with the timeless look of timber flooring. In addition to that, it is suitable for any room in your house.
There are plenty of reasons to choose this look for your flooring. A few of those reasons are as follows:
- The flooring is stain, dent, and scratch resistant, which means you don’t have to worry about damage caused by your children or pets running across them!
- It is water proof, making it ideal to use in your kitchen, bathroom, or laundry. If the floor gets wet, it can easily be mopped up without worry. The moisture won’t be retained at all.
- UV resistance means that your hybrid flooring can withstand even extreme temperatures. Harsh sunlight will have little to no effect on it.
- It is easy to install, with a click locking system. So long as you have some skill with work around the house, you can very likely set it up yourself without the help of a professional.
- The flooring is easy to clean. There is no need to spend hours cleaning it. With the proper upkeep, which shouldn’t take long at all, you can expect that your floors will look amazing for years.
- It also comes in a wide variety of colours that will match any home. Some colours you can choose from include European Oak, White Oak, Rustic Oak, Grey Oak, Charred Oak, Spotted Gum, Ash Grey, Mountain Gum, Blackbutt, Tasmanian Oak and many more.
Place an Order with TFCC Today
Hybrid flooring is built to last. It can easily resist plenty of environmental factors that can negatively impact other types of flooring, and it can do so while looking great. This flooring is perfect for busy households that like their floors to look stylish and timeless with minimum upkeep.Our flooring is available to the whole of Australia, so don’t hesitate to contact us today. We can discuss all your flooring needs and help you to pick out and order the perfect hybrid laminate flooring for your property.
- Hybrid Plank Rustic Oak (Click Lock) Attached Rubber Underlay$29.00per sqm incl. GST
- Hybrid Plank White Oak (Click Lock) Attached Rubber Underlay$29.00per sqm incl. GST
- European Oak Hybrid Plank (Click Lock) Attached Rubber Underlay$29.00per sqm incl. GST
- Hybrid Plank Grey Oak (Click Lock) Attached Rubber Underlay$35.00per sqm incl. GST
- Hybrid Plank Spotted Gum (Click Lock) Attached Rubber Underlay$35.00per sqm incl. GST
- Blackbutt Hybrid Plank (Click Lock) Attached Rubber Underlay$35.00per sqm incl. GST
- NSW Spotted Gum Hybrid Plank (Click Lock) Attached rubber underlay$40.00per sqm incl. GST
- Liquid Grey Hybrid Plank (Click Lock) Attached rubber underlay$40.00per sqm incl. GST
- Desert Oak Hybrid Plank (Click Lock) Attached rubber underlay$40.00per sqm incl. GST
- Ash Grey Hybrid Plank (Click Lock) Attached rubber underlay$40.00per sqm incl. GST